blog*spot
blog*spot
blog*spot
blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
--> DREAMS


*archives *

recent days


Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Hi~ i've given a very good thought to what I should do about J... Probably my brothers are right...if i persist on what I am doing now, and if the ultimate outcome is not I want to be, the person who is really going to feel really shitty will be ME. Frankly speaking, I cannot just don't care about J, because of all the girls I had liked before, J is the ONE who gives me the most unique and special feeling. It is that kind of feeling whereby words also cannot describe; thus, causing me to have very complicated and mixed feelings... And to be real frank, the feeling sucks to the core. But what to do?... This is the stage whereby one will have to go through if the gal does not like you in the first hand.

Of course, I cannot be selfish and force J to come to a decision at this present moment, it is because it will be very unfair on her part and very selfish on my part. To digress a bit, I really want to shout out 'THANK YOU' to all of my brothers and friends who are concerned about me, I really appreciate it a lot. What I can say is that 'let time wash away all the wounds', and I firmly believe, J would make a wise decision. Of course, as the saying goes 'The higher hope you put in, the harder you will fall'; thus, I will just take this matter with a pinch of salt.

Flashing back... Drinking at Labryinth...1st movie-dinner date...2nd VivoCity date...Kinder Buenos...Tuna sandwich and her favourite strawberry yogurt drink...Soft-shell crab...Mushroom swiss hamburger...Gummy bears...Marshmallows...Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice-cream...Watermelon juice...... All the things that J likes... I will never forget.

Anyway, today when Beng was pumping petrol at Shell, I walked into the store and saw the new flavor of Ben and Jerry's... Marsh Marsh... which happened to be the one whom J told me she felt like eating... so decided to buy for her. Hee~! Frankly speaking, it really feels nice when I buy things for J and J feels happy when she receives them... The smile on her face is really priceless. I am not saying that I am the best guy in town, but what I can say is that I can definitely provide what J wants. What I can ask for... is a CHANCE. If cannot, never mind. Thank you J. I really enjoyed the times when I was out with you...the times when I was chatting with you on the phone(although I only won you twice only. Haha!)...the night at Labryinth... These memories will always be on my mind. "只怪我太呵护, 把你疼" (滥好人)

-----------------------------------------------------------
ChaoBuiKia jumps
at |10/18/2006 01:11:00 pm|