blog*spot
blog*spot
blog*spot
blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
--> DREAMS


*archives *

recent days


Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Yesterday's drinking session at Chicken's house was GOOD man! Lots of alcohol+Good food+Nice friends=FUN!~ Haha!!! But, 3 friends were gone and almost wasted. It's a pity dat J can't come... cos she will definitely enjoy de! I don't know why... once the sky turns dark, i will start to get EMO. EMO as in like I will start thinking of a lot of things, usually sad things... Sadz:( But wat to do? I am a freaking Gemini, so I can't stop thinking and will think of what will happen in the future...
In fact, I really admire myself. WHY? Becos I have learnt the Chinese saying:"Na De Qi, Fang De Xia" It means to be able to pick things up easily and give things up easily. Initially, it is really f-ing hard, but I know if I don't, I will suffer in the end if the outcome is not what I want. Initially, it was TTS&E(Take Things Slow & Easy) tactic, now is the HFTB(Hope For The Best) tactic. It is impossible to cut off contact completely, because I know I am not the kind of person, but I will refrain from contacting her unneccesary, but if she needs care and concern, I will always be there for her. ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------
ChaoBuiKia jumps
at |10/24/2006 06:47:00 pm|