blog*spot
blog*spot
blog*spot
blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
--> DREAMS


*archives *

recent days


Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I get wat u meant le, J. Frankly speaking, it is nt abt u being a supermodel or being super hot/pretty, then will = many guys chasing u. Looks r superficial in relationships and will never last. So wat if this ger is super pretty/hot, but her character=F, wat for rite?
Is juz dat I feel different towards u, and is a kind of feeling I can't use words to describe... it is like at times when I tink of u, my entire mind will be filled w u and I can't do other stuff le. But I will feel EMO after dat cos knowing dat so wat if I miss u? u don't miss me at all... it may sound damn sad, but dat is e truth, especially u said dat it is onli a brotherly liking towards me=final nail to my coffin.
And u hav become a habit of me le... Callin/Smsin/Msnin u has become like a daily habit dat i need to follow, and I am enjoying every moment of it. But I know I must stop, cos if I don't, e person who will suffer in e end is ME. Emotionally attached=No turning-back.
Hope dat u enjoyed e times w me, cos I do. All e bez btw u and shen~

-----------------------------------------------------------
ChaoBuiKia jumps
at |10/25/2006 12:54:00 am|