blog*spot
blog*spot
blog*spot
blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
--> DREAMS


*archives *

recent days


Wednesday, October 25, 2006

At times, i thought... why muz i care and be concerned over her? is it reali worth it? even though she goes out late at nite, it is also nt my prob... why muz i trouble myself w all these stuff? is nt dat she will noe i care?..
It's ok... i am slowly gettin over it... it will be real hard, but i will do it. Like wat Beng said: "Nice men finish last". Seems like this saying is reali true man! i always tink dat doin good deeds will hav good karma, but i choose to differ now. Probably i shld be a f*****, wat for always be Mr Nice Guy?
I am reali veri tired le... doin sweet stuff for e ger i like is nt a veri hard thing to do, as i always said dat me putting a smile on e ger i like will also make me happy, but wat for? i am sad. reali veri sad. EMO nites suck to e core and i reali wan to stop gettin EMO, but i can't.
Many things had happened in my gang, and all r negative things, is it e season of negative things now? it's hard to understand hw a ger tinks, especially e ger u like. u can never guess or understand hw a ger tinks and whether is she with u or nt. I agree... i had e wrong thoughts and misconceptions, but u can't blame me, cos i reali thought i will be able to make u change ur mind, but u did nt.
Seems like i shld juz concentrate on my studies and Motorola and events organizing... my mind cannot tahan so many things at a time, especially if it is sth dat is veri negative... juz turns my mood off and make me unable to do my stuff.

-----------------------------------------------------------
ChaoBuiKia jumps
at |10/25/2006 12:08:00 pm|