blog*spot
blog*spot
blog*spot
blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
--> DREAMS


*archives *

recent days


Monday, January 15, 2007

Today is the first day of UB-SIM 1st year 3rd semester!~! The best part was that there was only a 1.5hr lesson which ended 15min earlier... Sianz diao! Anyway, juz to give a brief overview of what i had done during the holidays... :)
Besides working as usual as a Motorola promoter, i went back to Camp High Achievers (CHA) to do adventure/leadership camps for them. I got to use the new Motorola Rizr Z3, which is a pretty sleek slide-up fone, which is now my personal fav.
As for camps, i did 2 3d2n camps and 1 0.5d camp. Let's talk abt the 0.5d camp.. It's a bonding camp for NIE teachers, which proved to be pretty fun as all of them are mature adults and no scolding is needed to make them listen to u, which made my life pretty easy. In addition, i met 1 of my sec sch seniors whom i nv c for abt 2yrs le.. Singapore is reali a small world man!
The 2 3d2n camps are East View Sec 2 and Bowen Sec 1 respectively.
East View Sec 2 were ok, but on the 1st night, due to someone gettin injured, i was forced to turn into a BMT instructor and tekan e Grp B's boys so as to force the culprit to admit. I have to say i'm reali sorry for wat i did, although i tink that dat nite was unavoidable, so for those East View guys who are still unhappy or buey song of wat i did, pls forgive me.
Bowen Sec 1 camp shld be the most relaxed and less tiring camp i've ever done for CHA. It's becos i have e additional help of 2 student leaders and 1 attachee, so effectively, my role became a supervisor while my attachee and e 2 student leaders run e show. i've to say my big thanks to e 2 student leaders and my attachee ZhiJian who helped me during e entire course of e camp. Although some of e kids in my grp gave me prob, i still love them a lot (or else, u tink i will buy drinks for u all at Bowen meh? haha!) the saddest thing was that after lunch on e 2nd day, it started to rain till break camp, which caused many FUN activities to be cancelled.
I reali wan to do more camps man, nt becos of e money, bt more for e fun and company of instructors... Now is back to serious studyin and soarin to a GPA of 3.3...
:)

-----------------------------------------------------------
ChaoBuiKia jumps
at |1/15/2007 08:21:00 pm|