blog*spot
blog*spot
blog*spot
blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
--> DREAMS


*archives *

recent days


Wednesday, October 25, 2006






The fotos above r fotos taken when i was singing at NTU's song-composing competition. Exclusive and limited edition!!! haha!~
ALEX IS HAPPY! ALEX IS HAPPY! ALEX IS HAPPY! ALEX IS HAPPY! ALEX IS HAPPY???
R u sure? Yes I am. Sources had complained dat my blog is too sad and after some deep thought and clearing up with J, i've felt dat wat i said is too childish and unreasonable... I've gave a deep thought... i shld nt be too selfish and always wan things for myself. By doin this, wat do i achieve? Nothing in fact. Thus, i will juz stick to wat i am doin nw and let nature take its own course. Often, things may nt be goin on well nw, but who knows wat will happen in e future rite? EMO=SAD=NO MOOD thus, this muz stop and will juz revert back to normal.
Anw, today J gave me e 2nd small prezzie... whereby e 1st one was a cute fastener. She gt me my fav choc=Kit Kat Chunky! I reali like it a lot and i will onli eat it when i am real hungry or no $. HAHA!!! i noe for myself, i reali appreciate anything e ger i likes give me, and i will cherish it.
J... real sorrie for last nite 'shit' talk to u and i reali regret wat i said. hope u will nt be angry w me...

-----------------------------------------------------------
ChaoBuiKia jumps
at |10/25/2006 11:54:00 pm|