blog*spot
blog*spot
blog*spot
blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
--> DREAMS


*archives *

recent days


Sunday, November 12, 2006

Haiz!~
This week is the bez week in my UB study life man! U noe why? My schedule has become 7-day week!!! Imagine this! Today is Sunday, and I am typing this entry in SIM leh... haha!!! I bet u all will be asking me why rite? I tink i dun wan to name who the person is... The person knows can le. (U know who you r la... Hee!)
But it's ok. Cos the person's home internet connection died on her, and she is internet-free for this weekend, and I can understand the feeling sucks as the person is someone who is online every nite, thus no internet=pekcek! Haha!~!
hmmm.... I tink I can run for the MNG(Mr Nice Guy) award leh... not say I bhb la... but reali la! I come down all e way from Pasir Ris to Clementi to let the person use my laptop, but it's ok...:) as long as she's happy, I'm happy.
Yesterday, woke up in the morning and was watching this serial on SCV Channel 55... The guy said:"Although the heart is broken, the heart is still beating and should just be strong enough and carry on with your life." Seems like nowadays serial shows gettin more and more 'chim' liao... haha! regarding my love life, it has come to a standstill and whether or not it will carry on, it all boils down to fate le.

fate
u coming?

-----------------------------------------------------------
ChaoBuiKia jumps
at |11/12/2006 04:39:00 pm|