blog*spot
blog*spot
blog*spot
blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
--> DREAMS


*archives *

recent days


Monday, November 20, 2006

I thought I can managed to stop myself from thinking of her... But seems like it's not true. I really tried... U think it is easy? Especially when she had become a habit of mine, whereby everytime I switch on my laptop, e first thing I will do is to go read her blog... When I c her on msn, I reali wan to go chat with her... When I c e fone on my table, I really wan to pick e fone and call her to chat... When I think of her, I really wan to sms her and c wat is she doing and stuff... BUT I CAN'T now.

Hopes are definitely crushed to 0 le... Especially after last Tuesday conversation w her. To me personally, I feel dat I only do sweet and nice things for e ger I like only, dat's all. If she doesn't like me, there's no use. Cos even though I buy e entire Earth for her, she will still nt like me.

It's painful... Heart-wrenching pain I would say... But, wat to do? One-sided is lidat de... Ultimately, e one who will suffer is e giver. I'm nt asking for anything in return, I juz hope dat she can gt on w her life and if possible, tink why I had done so many stuff for her. Because I did nt do those stuff for nothing.

With regards to e bad-mouthing incidents, I would say there's nth i can do. Because e mouth belongs to them, if they wan to bad-mouth, let them be. There's reali nth I can do. And I'm really tired.

It's time
Let go, Alex
It's nt worth it

-----------------------------------------------------------
ChaoBuiKia jumps
at |11/20/2006 06:30:00 pm|